1. Home / 
  2. Endeavour Mining Companies In South Africa

Endeavour Mining Companies In South Africa

Endeavour Mining Companies In South Africa

In 2012 that figure rose to over 91,000 ounces. Youga is a hard rock, drill and blast open pit operation that employs contractor mining and is located 280 kilometres to the south east of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso. It is 90 percent owned by Endeavour, with the remaining 10 percent held by the Burkina Faso government.

Learn More

Hot Products

Our products sell well all over the world, and have advanced technology in the field of crushing sand grinding powder.

What Can I Do For You?

You can also send a message to us by this email [email protected],we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!

Hot News

;
girl girl
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?